KISSALUVS DIAPER LOTION POTION CONCENTRATE
HOW TO USE:
Pop-up squirt top.
2-oz makes 4 Diaper Lotion Potion spray refills or up to 15 wipe solutions.
4-oz makes double that.
Ingredients: ojoba oil infused with chamomile(softens, hydrates), Lavender essential oil (healing, fragrant), Tea Tree essential oil (soothes antibacterial).
To use: Shake well. To refill Diaper Lotion Potion spray bottle, add 1 Tablespoon concentrate to 1/2 cup witch hazel. For larger containers, mix 1 oz concentrate to 1 cup witch hazel.
Other uses: Mix or blend a squirt or two of concentrate with distilled water* as a diaper wipe solution. Add a dash or two to running water for an exquisite bath experience for baby... or you!
Notes: We specifically formulated the concentrate as a gentle, all-natural product, but we still recommend that it not be used full strength on baby's delicate skin. Always dilute with distilled water* or witch hazel before use.
* When mixing with distilled water, you lose the preservative action of the witch hazel, so be sure to use the water-based mix within two weeks.
Here's the information on the Kissaluv's Diaper Lotion Spray that this concentrate makes.
Naturally effective and wonderfully efficient, the Kissaluvs Diaper Lotion Potion spray make diaper changes a breeze. Just spray onto baby's bottom to soothe minor rashes and skin irritations, or to clean and refresh.
- All natural ingredients
- Ultra-convenient … no messy creams or ointments
- Conveniently sprays onto baby’s bottom
- Soothes minor rashes and skin irritations
- Moisturizes baby’s delicate skin
- Keeps your hands clean
- Brings a smile to baby’s face while keeping their little bottom clean
- Rinses cleanly from baby’s skin and cloth diapers
- Smells great, with a touch of lavender oil
- Other Uses: Effective diaper pail spray; great face and aftershave spray for dad and moms; soothing bug and insect bite spray.