Wool is a natural fiber that is superior for clothing than any synthetically created fiber.
Wool is a biological fiber that chemically reacts to meet varying environmental needs. Thus explaining how a fiber that insulates and maintains warmth in cool temperatures has the ability to provide cooling comfortableness during warm temperatures. Wool is an amazingly versatile natural fiber that repels moisture and yet also absorbs and evaporates moisture.
Properties of Wool
- Creating a Superior Diaper Cover
- Antibacterial: the lanoline added to your cover to enhance its water-repellent nature has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Naturally Water-Repellent: the structure of the wool fiber makes it water-repellent. The lanoline that is used to coat the fibers will add to its water-resistant properties.
- Absorbs and Evaporates Moisture
- Temperature Regulator
- Doesn't Retain Odors
- Naturally Fire-retardant
- Strong-Elastic Fibers: When properly cared for wool diaper covers can last for your diapering years.
- Resists Static Build-Up