My son had a bit of a tummy bug late summer and basically every diaper was a poopy one. Sometimes, I didn't even know he went so of course, a bad rash--a MAD RASH--developed. Yes, even in cloth diapers, it can happen.
Thank goodness for Balm Baby Mad Rash. I would slather his bum in this product and by the next morning, it was nearly cleared up. This cream prevented my son from getting a worrisome, bothersome rash.
Mad Rash is herbal infused with natural waterproof protectants and soothing skin oils. Mad Rash will also double as a sunscreen with added zinc. It is recommended that you protect your cloth diapers when using mad rash by using a disposable diaper liner.
Ingredients: Extra virgin olive oil, calendula, chamomile, Noni, comfrey, rosemary, shea butter, coconut & macadamia nut oil, zinc oxide (25%), Kukui nut oil, sesame seed oil, Candelilla wax, St. John's wort extract, chickweed extract, neem oil, vitamin e T-50, organic essential oil blend
- Makes a great gift--even for those parents who don't cloth diaper
- Organic and natural, Made in Hawaii
- Reviewed by many as one of the best diaper rash treatments available
- Doubles as a natural and safe sunscreen for the whole family
- Stored in a 2 oz glass jar
- Main ingredients come from a local Big Island Organic Farm
- Cruelty Free