Potentially one of the easiest ways to build up a supply of milk for your little one. The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump simply suctions to your breast and does all the work for you as it draws out your milk. The Haakaa Breast Pump doesn't necessarily replace an electric pump but is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides or anywhere else when you would like to discretely express milk quickly. This one-piece, easy to clean (no little parts!), cord-free, quiet breast pump is dishwasher-safe and made from 100% medical-grade silicone, is eco-friendly, safe for mom, baby and the environment. The suction base will prevent the pump from tipping over on the nightstand (yay!). Pair with the Haakaa Silicone Flower Stopper to prevent leaks.
If spills are a potential, add the Silicone Flower Stopper to prevent leaks.
- Catching any milk that leaks while pumping or nursing on "Side 1"
- Relieving pressure if going a little longer in-between breastfeeding due to work, date night, etc.
- Creating a let-down for a baby who has no tolerance for a slow let down
- cord free
- no batteries/power necessary
- Designed in New Zealand, responsibly manufactured in China
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.