I have so many moms come into the shop and love the idea of wearing their newborn baby in a wrap, but the wrap gifted or borrowed is hot, heavy and not comfortable. The Wrapsody Breeze is different. Wrapsody Breeze Wraps are made from a flat, bottom weight gauze and are coined by many moms to be the lightest weight wraps available. This fabric is not stretchy-it's supportive and strong with the diagonal give necessary to make any wrap carrier comfortable. These make fabulous beginner carriers because the fabric is easy to maneuver and because the fabric is so light and comfortable, the Wrapsody Breeze is wonderful for hot weather. These baby wraps are wide and easy to spread which makes them especially nice for back carrying.
Wrapsody Breeze baby wraps can be used from newborn to toddlerhood. They can be used as a front carrier, a hip carrier and a baby backpack carrier.
What you will love about the Wrapsody Breeze:
- Gauze is a wonderful fabric choice for a wrap — cool in the summer, and no bulk over or under winter clothes.
- Comes standard with an end pocket, which is great for tucking the whole length of the wrap into for storing, storing a wallet, keys, etc.
- Compact enough to toss in a diaper bag or purse.
- An incredible value! Kristi, the owner of Wrapsody, keeps her prices as low as possible to make babywearing accessible to as many families as possible.
- The dye used for making these carriers so lovely is free of heavy metals and any other harmful substances and is safe for baby clothing.
- Includes instructional DVD
Hand-dyed and batiked in Bali, Indonesia